Are You Ready for the Kitchen of Your Dreams?!
Here is a step by step guide of what to expect from our design team:
- Make the decision…you are ready to take on this life changing project-whether it is a new build or a remodel, we can design your perfect kitchen and make this process as smooth sailing as can be!
- For step two you have TWO CHOICES: We can come directly to your home for a complimentary site measure to see the space and get an understanding of what you are looking for…. or you can come and see our newly renovated showroom. Here, we have multiple cabinetry lines on display where you will see door style, color, quality etc. B&G Cabinet represents lines that are hand-picked for their own unique commitment to quality and value. From exquisite custom cabinetry to budget-friendly stock options, we offer you only the best.
- Our designers will take the information they have and put together a free quote for you. The designer will provide visuals of your new kitchen by using 2020 Design Software.
- Next, design meetings will be held to make sure that not only is your kitchen beautiful, but that you will have optimal function as well!
- Multiple site measures will take place to finalize all dimensions and cabinetry details. Then it is time to place the order on your cabinetry with a 50% deposit. The hardest part is waiting for delivery….
- You will be courteously updated during the wait time so that you will know when your cabinetry is only a week away from delivery to our ware house. You will again be notified once it arrives! This is when your balance is due.
- Once your cabinetry is in our warehouse, our Logistics employee, Mike, will call either you, the homeowner or contractor to schedule delivery to the site! (Yay!)
- After delivery, our extremely talented craftsman (or yours) will take care of the cabinetry installation. You are almost there…..
- Once all cabinetry is installed, you are ready for your counter top template and then counter installation. One month after installation we will send you a thank you letter to make sure all went well and that you are happy with your new dream kitchen.
- Now the last step is your responsibility and we hope you agree, to leave us a positive review on one of our many platforms: Google Review, Facebook, or Houzz.
We can’t tell you how much we appreciate hearing what you have to say!
As always-Thank you for supporting our local business and we wish you nothing but years of happy memories in your new kitchen!